Tuesday, December 28, 2010

29th December 2010.

31th December 2009.

How nostalgic.

I didn't even press the 'forward button'.

Today's 29th December 2010.

2011 is coming very soon.

Year 2010 was much more better for me, compared to the hellacious '09.

Oh in the year 2009, I mean 2010,

  1. I'm studying at KL for almost 2 years now. Getting very familiar with KL's lifestyle.
  2. I didn't shave my hair. LOL.
  3. I dyed my hair for the first time ;D
  4. I didn't wear a cap or a hat to college LOL.
  5. I quit gaming.
  6. Realising my studies are getting harder and tougher.
  7. Still I miss high school. ;D
  8. As time passes by I didn't feel homesick anymore.
  9. But I miss Kuching's foods. *drooling
  10. Oh I'm 19. =D getting older lol
  11. .....11th?
Seriously, I'm not really sure what tough stuffs I've been through this year. O.O
Everything seems urm fine lol.
but I'm as well as being more lifeless compared to last year.==

But there are some goals that I would like to achieved by the end of the year 2011 ;D


  1. Hangout more. Prevent being lifeless lol.
  2. Improve my Chinese.
  3. Focus more on my studies.
  4. Going back to the gaming world. And don't get me wrong, X addicted.
  5. oh, and Love her more ;) ♥
So yea. Happy 2011 peoples =)
Fighting.

1 comment:

  1. kenapa lama tak update liao??

    cepat update le XD

    ReplyDelete